Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe premiere issue

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community!

I am using the latest version of adobe premiere. Recently i am facing a very strange issue in my adobe, it gets stuck everytime when i use it for more than 30 minutes continuously. Any solution?

Thanks!

Regards,

Andrew

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

A similar issue has been discussed in the thread below. Perhaps some of the suggestions (like resetting prefernces) may solve it for you.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premiere-pro-keeps-freezing/m-p/12440061 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

It would be nice to tell us a little more about your computer, OS and the exact (numerical) version of your Premiere Pro (?) software. The “latest” is not exact enough because you may have missed updates, and it won't be true any more in a few weeks, when a new “latest” version is out.

(I will move this from Enterprise & Teams to the Premiere Pro forum.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Thankyou for replying too fast Abambo.

I am using Dell latitude E7470, core i5 with windows 10 installed. The premiere version that i am currently using is version 22.6

This issue started around 10 to 12 days from now, it was working perfectly before. It suddenly stops and stucks with even a cursor not able to move.

Thanks & Regards

Andrew Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was replying too fast? 😄 You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A similar issue has been discussed in the thread below. Perhaps some of the suggestions (like resetting prefernces) may solve it for you.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premiere-pro-keeps-freezing/m-p/12440061 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines