• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone Else Getting No Audio Playback After Opening A Project?

Engaged ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past week or so, I've had a strange issue where sometimes when I open a project and try to play the timeline, there's no audio. It happens for every sequence in the project. It's not that the audio is playing and I'm just not hearing it, the audio levels don't even move. It's as if all audio has been muted. The only thing that brings it back is to solo one of the audio tracks and then unsolo it. After that everything starts working again.

Premiere Pro v12.1.0

Windows 10 64-bit

Asus Extreme4 Gen3

Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz

GTX 1080

32GB RAM

2TB SSD OS

8TB Raid 10 Storage

All drivers are up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Since this is still an issue with the latest update from Adobe, I thought I'd go ahead an post a video showing the workaround of soloing and unsoloing a track to get the audio playing again. Hopefully Adobe will be able to fix the issue soon and we won't have to use a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 125 Replies 125
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a solution to my audio issue in Premiere: Davinci resolve.   I have too many issues with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines