• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automate Separate Sequence for each clip by selecting all clips?

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 50 clips. I would like to make a sequence for each clip easily without doing making one at a time. In After Effctsm all you have to do is select all, drag into the new qequence icon, and it asks if you'd like multiple sequences. Prmiere doesn't seem to have that luxury...or I may just be missing it. Instead it makes one sequence with all the clips  in it.

I'm trying to remove two blank channels of audio out from the 4 channels, export them out for keying in AE because AE will only accept 2 channels, and unfortunately the two that have audio are tracks 3&4. I need scratch tracks for these clips to sync.

Seems like way too much prep work.

Thank you,

Todd

TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

The feature you want does not exist in Premiere Pro. Sorry about that. Have you tried rewrapping the clips in Shutter Encoder? That may work. What is the format?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Unfortunally not doable in Adobe Premiere, but there is a way to do it with Excalibur plugin. 

- After you select all the videos and drag them to the sequence, all you clips will be in the same squence. 

- Excalibur has an option to nest all individual clips in the same sequence seprately. 

muhannad_alani_0-1658338619477.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZ-UA3zavw&t=136s

Watch this video, look at 2:16 timecode. 

Best, 

Mo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting us know, Mo.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines