• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad render Problem

Participant ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I usually have the problem that the render I take from  premiere pro has some ugly artifacts, distortions in it. 
I tried the same file on different PCs, the result has not changed. (All of the Graphics cards were AMD)
My sequences are so good in their own. (some png sequences I've got from my 3d C4D animation; background video, texts, adjustment layer.)
I tried different settings like, interperet all parts. Choose or remove open GL, different codec options, mp4, png sequence output, AVI, sample, blend, optical flow, clear cache, etc.
I share some examples of my problem which I took from my png output.
(I usually be in this when I work with Premiere Pro)Nested Sequence 070328.pngNested Sequence 070117.pngNested Sequence 070120.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to see that. Can you provide the following information?

• Could you share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? 
  • Which version of Premiere Pro are you using?
  •   Are you experiencing this issue with a specific project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got similar results with two different PCs. One of them is:

Intel Core i-7 6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
AMD Radeon R7 200, Internal DAC 400Mhz, 4096 Mb
Windows 10 (x64)

All updated
Premiere Pro 2022   22.2.0.128

The problem occurs usually when I make a video edit combining two or more sequences and some standart editing jobs. This was not the first time. I've temporarily solved the issue by choosing "blend" to all sequences and parts one by one. The distortions were gone but the video was not the best one because of undesired blending frames appearance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines