Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen Premiere Pro when paused

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Im new to Premiere Pro and ive looked at the forums but non of the awnsers worked for me. Video runs normal but when paused turns black. Its a mp4 File maybe smth to do with that im not sure.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forgot to say the method of going Projekt Settings>General>Mercury playback engine software only dosent work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. Can you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Which device is used to capture media files?

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have solved the Probloem it was the clip i used i used a other one. It was also mp4 so i dont rly know why it didnt work. 

im sadly not a computer expert so idk what the other stuff is but i have a MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019). maybe You can find smth out like that.

thanks for trying to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines