• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bose QuietcComfort 35 Output problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my headphones paired up with my mac everything works, under the MIDI preferences the "format" of output for the headphones is a 2 channel 32-bit float and everything sounds great. BUT when i open up premiere the headphones start sounding like crap because it automatically changes the output format to a 1 channel 16-bit Integer. How do I fix this?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

fixed it! Change the Input under Preferences, restart the programm and the headphones and you are done.

PR-Pro_Sound_Crap.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried earlier versions (cs6) of premiere and everything sounds fine. Whats the problem here?! Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can think to recommend is to hook up a set of speakers to the machine's speaker output and plug the headphones into the jack on the speakers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problems all around our shop. You can screw around with the audio hardware settings an eventually get it to pop in. The other thing ive done that has "tricked " premiere is to click on a streaming music service like pandora or Spotify, while premeire is open.

Based on the Audio Hardware settings, my best guess is that Premiere cannot detect the 44100 sample rate and defaults to 8000. You can open up the MAC OS AUDIO MIDI SET UP. And then watch your 44100 device switch to 8000 as soon as you open Premiere.

I have no doubt that this will be fixed in the next update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heres a screen shot of the settings i had to get in order for it to work. The key one is DEFAULT INPUT. If you cant get the Premiere pro 8.0 then restart the MAC and Blast your prefs when opening Premiere. DEFAULT INPUT is the key to making it work.

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 2.54.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere seems to stop the noise cancelling effect and almost feedback sound from the Bose headphones to the headphone speakers themselves. Very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having same problem.

Windows 10 is my OS and just bought QC35 last night.

Same thing happened, audio quality was horrible only on Ppro (CC2018)

Here is what I did to fix it (at least for now)

I turned off all other apps. open Ppro, set the audio hardware output as Headphones NOT headset.

Preferences, audio hardware, settings, click on "headphones", properties, advanced tab, test, apply, make headphones, default, apply.

It's been working fine even if I close Ppro, open spotify, then open Ppro again. crossing my fingers that it will work again tomorrow..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the problem where it sounded like I was in a call using by bose QC 35 II and I just had to switch the audio input in Ppro to my macs built-in mic and it switched off the mic on my bose. seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to see this fixed, I've given up trying to use my Bose noise cancellation headphones with Prem Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not solved the problem with wireless. But if you use the wire it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fixed it! Change the Input under Preferences, restart the programm and the headphones and you are done.

PR-Pro_Sound_Crap.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks ! I was stuck with the same problem, as the software requires input and selects the default headset the headset switches to call mode and the sound is terrible ! 

Change input is definitely the answer ! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines