• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't edit graphics in subtitles

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I'm having some trouble in editing the graphics on my subtitles in Adobe Premiere Pro 2021. I want to change font and add a background colour. As I watch tutorials, there is a "Essential graphics"-bar to the right when editing in the captions-window, but I can't see one as I'm editing (enclosed you'll find what it looks like to me). 

How do I open the "Essential graphics" in the captions-window?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

On the toolbar on the top of your screen, go to Window > Essential Graphics and click it. There will be a windows that appears which, as the name explains, is the Essential Graphics panel. If you dock it into your workspace and select a subtitle piece, you can edit the text styles and stuff in the Essential Graphics panel 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the toolbar on the top of your screen, go to Window > Essential Graphics and click it. There will be a windows that appears which, as the name explains, is the Essential Graphics panel. If you dock it into your workspace and select a subtitle piece, you can edit the text styles and stuff in the Essential Graphics panel 🙂

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I assumed it would be a really simple solution to my problem, but it's so frustrating when you just can't figure it out. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know what your saying, it's really frustrating. Glad I could help 🙂

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Jqke says should work fine. But you are already in the Captions workspace, and the EGP should be open. You can also try resetting the Captions workspace - the 3 lines next to the header workspace "Captions."

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines