Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAN'T HIGHLIGHT TEXT OR ADJUST SIZE PREMIERE CC19 PROBLEM

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

After I did the 2019 update whenever I write a text the red box around to make adjusments it disappears away,

Also now I can't highlight anything from that text to change color or size of it. I highlights yet can't see what I am highlighting.

Adobe Customer Service on phone did many things related to CPU and re installing the nvidia driver yet couldn't solve the problem.

I did uninstall 2019 and reinstall 12.1 but that one was crashing on me all the time.

Does anyone has a solution to this?

My computer is Gigabyte Aero 15x

16 GB DDR-2666

i7-8750H 334.PNG

Nvidia Geforce GTX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

I actually just found a new solution that works for me,

The resolution change %150/125  did not help yet going to settings button on your program monitor (small wrench icon, right side of your screen) and enabling SHOW RULERS and SHOW GUIDES  did turn on my guides when writing a text. Hope it helps someone, this change was made after v13.01 update!

Best

Ege

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue too, I also noticed that this applies to all highlight-related stuff (noticed it when I was trying to adjust a mask I made, the blue circle around it wasn't there at all but I could still make changes) Might be a different issue than yours though, It happened to me after hooking up a second monitor to my setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The correct answer by @egebabaoglu  helped me to fix this problem. Just enabled "show rulers" on the menu he mentioned. Thanks my friend! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines