• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you create "snippets" that you can insert into a project and just change 1 thing?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm so sorry, I've been googling for ages and I can't seem to find the correct term for what I want to achieve. Basically what I'm tying to fix is: I'm creating a video. This video has multiple different sections, and everytime I come into a different section I show a "title screen". These title screen will occur in multiple different video's, and always have the same format/animation. The only thing that changes is the title.

Is there someway to create a "snippet" that you can simply insert, edit the text and boom, you're done. All you have to do is change the title and all the animations etc. are already there.

Complete noob here and this would speed up production by quite a bit.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should look at animating titles with the essential graphics panel. Then saving the graphic to your system. You would then be able to drag them from the browse panel of Essential Graphics when needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing you need to read up on is called Motion Graphics Templates ("mogrts" for short).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines