We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Every time I try to export my videos in Media Encoder they fail and the only reason I get is that I am missing the font Bebas Neue, which I have activated and am not even using in the projects. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the font, restarting my computer each time. My Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder are both completely up to date. How do I get my videos to export?
Win or Mac, specs, etc. Which version of PP. (Using the # in Help/About)
Can you locate the graphic that is causing the problem. Delete it, recreate it, etc... make a copy of your project to do this stuff, till you figure it out.
I am using Windows 10, Premiere Pro 2020 64 bit. I am pretty sure I found the problematic graphic and I have tried these methods, still no luck.
Hmm...usually when I get messages about missing fonts, even if I'm not using that font, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder still export fine with a warning message. But in your case, it's not exporting at all? Do you have any After Effects projects imported via Dynamic Link or anything that might be linked to that project that has Bebas Neue font in it?
I have checked through everything imported and linked to the project three times and no sign of the font anywhere. And I did get the warning message but when I tried to export it failed. Have gone through all of my texts three times and no sign of Bebas Neue anywhere.
Hi, I too keep having constant and annoying issues over exporting due to missing fonts, even though I have the font and/or didn't use it. My video will export for a while and then partly through tell me I have to re-start due to a font I am not even using. I consider this a bug since it such an annoying time waster without any real path to resolving it effectively.
The only thing I can think of suggesting is since sometimes we make nests or initial graphics using default fonts and then change it later on, maybe somewhere in your bins an element is referencing that. The only solution I can see to that is using Project Manager to copy and collect the project to a folder, where you only selected the sequence you care about (and any internal nests). That way, at least you are sure to be only dealing with the material you are using, not something in one of your bins you are not using. Just an idea, anyway.
I've been having the same issues. I've been reinstalling the font, it works fine inside premiere, but the varning appears in media encoder. Even after i've replaced the font in the project, and it's not used any more, the varning inside encoder reapears on every export.
You might try the Media Encoder preference 'Import Sequences Natively' I usually have mine checked.
Exact same problem here. Using dynamic linking in Premiere Pro from After Effects. No missing fonts in AE, no missing fonts in Premiere. Yet on export I'm getting a pop up warning about missing fonts (that are not even present in any of the projects) and the export fails near the end.
Sometimes I get a pop up when I open Premiere Pro about a font replacement warning--again, not a font that is used anywhere within the project or within the dynamically-linked AE projects.
Probably the most annoying thing to me when working with Premiere and/or Media Encoder is this relentlessly annoying font replaced/font missing warnings and holdups. If my sequence plays fine and there are no probles I would expect the software to export it without worrying about possible font issues that don't affect playback on the timeline ...
It's been over a year - can we have a resolution please?
SOLVED!!!! After reading all of the threads online, I Found nothing that worked! BUT!!!! There is a solution, When I went into creative cloud it showed that BEBAS NEUE Was activated along with the family of fonts. BUT when I went into the bebas neue font it and scrolled down there were 3 fonts in that family (under details) that were still deactivated as I have not used them in a long time. I turned each of them back on, and it finally exported without a warning! Hope this helps! I will attach a picture to show
thanks for posting your solution. Although I get the missing font message when I load a couple of projects, I never have a problem exporting the sequence cause I'm guessing I'm not using that font in the sequence. When I did get the error message that prevented me from exporting, I remember that I was usually solved by switching from directly exporting from premiere to queueing to media encorder or vice versa... can't remember which. Not a good sign. sucks getting old
The issue is of incorrectly reporting missing fonts seems fine when exporting from Premiere Pro, but when queueing in Media Encoder there are still issues.