Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Clips imported into individual bins - How do I extract them into ONE bin efficiently

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically when I import RED footage, I do so through the media browser as to avoid each clip coming in as a duplicate AND individual clips having their own folders. However, recently I imported a bunch of footage (from RED Komodo) and each file is imported into it's own bin. The typical method of using media browser isn't working. Is there an easy method (outside of opening each bin and individually clicking each clip) to move multiple clips OUT of their individual bins into one bin that holds all the clips.

Currently the only method of removing these clips is for me to open all the bins, select each clip by clicking them individually and then dragging them into the bin I want. Then I delete the individual bins that they were imported into. I have hundreds of clips and doing this manually isn't ideal...typically I've been able to avoid this, but now I'm pressed to find a better solution. If nothing else, it'll save me a headache later. I imagine there is a way to do this that I'm not aware of...or at least I hope so?

Simplified questions:

Can I search and select specific files without selecting the bins they are in?

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All these folders, do they reside in a top folder?

If so, try importing this top folder.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines