• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating video for 3d Anaglyph 3D Red & Cyan Glasses

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a short video for Red and Cyan glasses. See my video. I have made a red screen video sifted 20px to the left and it starts 1 frame after the cyan video. 

Any ideas on how to make this better? It doesn't quite have the effect I want to see like this video https://youtu.be/hfkkHwGAHmM 

Here is my video link: http://www.kaltura.com/tiny/uhs9w

This 3D video is the first made using my new 2019 3D camera rig. It has been in the making for about a year. I am happy to announce 3D videos outside the green screen room. This new 3D camera rig is very portable and very easy to work with. Now I can focus on pushing 3D more then ever. Let me know
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently the 3D is very flat and you're not getting the results you want. It may be because you're camera's are separated enough. Can you share one image of the left and one of the right? I can measure the disparity and see how much depth you have.

It's best to stay in the center of the screen as well to get the "pop out effect". You should also not get as close to the camera. Let me know your camera set up and I'll try to troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.. I only used 1 camera, then in Premier, I made 3 layers of the same video and then I gave one the color value of cyan and the other red. 

1. The red layer has the these effects: Color Balance (RGB), Blend mode is screen and has been positioned 2 pixels to the left, and I moved the track one frame to the right to show a bit of latency. 
  2. The blue layer has a screen effects Color Balance (RGB), Blend mode is Screen and has been positioned 2 pixels to the right. 
  3. The last layer only has an occupancy of 6.0%.

One last question why is it when I go back to open a project I have been working so hard on I open the file and I have to start all over. There is no setting or footage in the places where I last saved them?  Click here to see what I am seeing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you can only achieve the 3D effect using two cameras, a left and right
eye (or by post conversion). Without this, the color method you use will
only make it "look" anaglyph for a color effect, but will do nothing in
producing a pop out effect.

Search "3D Cameras" and you'll see many consumer models that will allow you
to pick up and start shooting today.

As for your settings not saving, it appears in your video that everything
is as it should. All of your effects are saved and your footage is in your
project bin. Usually the media browser will reset open opening unless you
create favorites, as this is a directory exploring to find your media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever manage to figure anything out? I'm having the same issue for a video that I'm trying to create and despite researching, I can't seem to find any answers. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AlexS96, same as above. Send me over a still of your left and right eye and I'll let you know where the problem is. I'm shooting with a stereoscopic go pro Hero 7 rig and I'm able to get the desired affect. Premiere isn't the best option for this, but hopefully with our help, we can point them in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@LazerKaboom is there anyway I could see what your go pro rig looks like? We are about to have a huge project coming up where many of our videos will want to achieve this effect. Buying or even renting a consumer stereoscopic camera isn't quite feasible. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KPeel,

Please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/stereoscopic-3d-effects.html

It may help if you have access to After Effects.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines