• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Directional Blur a way to repeat edge pixels?

Participant ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aspire029_0-1637548486403.png

Hey everyone so i have been practicing whipping to the right and left down etc for when i want this style of transition. I followed a youtuber who creates an adjustment layer with an offset and directional blur, is there a way to clean up this edges when the transition begins, i could live with it but was wondering how much work would be involved to make a successful transition like this, i have heard people say they use a normal blur and do it that way but i prefer to have the motion of the blur in the direction of the whip.

Cheers, 

Any help would be great

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

It may not be what you want, but please try it if you like.

test.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Dude what a miracle all i did was put the alpha layer and ticked ignore alpha and its fixed ... Amazing. No one was able to help me with this, i even was in a premiere pro discord channel but no one was able to come up with a solution that worked.. 

🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may not be what you want, but please try it if you like.

test.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Hiro_N I will try it now... Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude what a miracle all i did was put the alpha layer and ticked ignore alpha and its fixed ... Amazing. No one was able to help me with this, i even was in a premiere pro discord channel but no one was able to come up with a solution that worked.. 

🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude amazing no one was able to come up with a solution. It worked i added alpha adjust and ticked ignore alpha and it fixed. 🙂 Wow... thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aspire029_0-1637629273515.png

Fixed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! In AE just do levels adjustment and tweak alpha...worked like a charm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This literally felt like a one-step solution and it made a really tough day a little better! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines