Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic link from Ae is tiny/small in Pr after updating to 2017

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I just found out, that after 2017 update, opening and converting my last Pr project and Ae project files, some of my dynamic links are insanly small in Premiere. The resolution is the same. Any ideas to solve this issue?

I am already downgrading to previous version to finish this one, but I have couple Ae dynamic links, which I use for every video and will need to solve this, so I can use them in newer version of CC as well.

I already tried to: relinking the file, importing it again, saving with different name.

Thanks.

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Hi all,

1. Could you please open After Effects and try changing the resolution in the Comp panel to Full?
  2. Switch to Premiere Pro and see if the resolution in the Program Monitor changes?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, I have one project where it only messed up the resolution on two clips, the rest were fine. I'll be working on another older project next week and I'm terrified to see how many shots are messed up considering the project is 84 mins long with about 100 AE links. Any word on when this will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines