• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encore CS4 Library files missing

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2008 Dec 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that I was unable to see the standard menus or buttons in Encore so I checked the Library folder only to find that it does not exist. Any suggestions as to where this folder should be?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2009 May 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is it's not so much "arrogance" as perhaps an overlooked bug.

It's great that you found it - and you might want to file a bug report so Adobe fixes it:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one-iron wrote:

UNTILL I LOOKED IN %$^&*#$ (x86) Adobe Folder.   The freakin' installs it in the 32-bit sectio of the OS, and does Adobe mention that anywhere ( I have several help memos)----Not A Word.

Why would it be anywhere else besides the (x86) folder?  That's where all 32-bit apps get installed in Vista 64, and last time I checked, Encore was still a 32-bit app.

-Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I think that it is safe to say that they'll be there, until at least CS5 too. My money's on that horse.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines