Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encore CS6 Library Files Missing

New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have beat my head on this for 2 days now.  The Encore CS6 library (template) files seem nowhere to be found anywhere on Adobe's or on the web period.  Is there anyone who could help me with this.  Perhaps someone has a functioning Encore CS6 with Library and could possibly share the files somehow.  Adobe support has been useless.  They will give me links to download the Encore CS6 software but not the Library files to go with the software....seems really dumb.  The website has support pages concerning this topic but all the links for the supposed fix are all broken.

Thanks in advance for your help.  

Best,

Todd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Yes, I can confirm that most of the pages that might be useful for getting the Encore library are not working. But this one started a download, so try it:

https://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/encore/EncoreContent_en-US.zip

It is the full Encore library, download size 2.67GB, so it may take some time. It will  uncompress to 3.67GB.

These files have never required use of a serial number, so they are in a bit of a no man's land in the age of downloads having changed.

The first file

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gisootje,

I think it's quite likely the files will work even though the installer won't so I will install them manually.

Did you get the PM?

Many thanks,

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines