• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entire XMF file won't import to premiere

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when trying to import my MXF file into premiere, only a portion of the entire clip is successfuly importing. I have deleted all my media caches in an effort to help, but this did not work. I also tried using media encoder to change the MXF file into an MP4, but this gave me the same shortened version as Premiere. I also have been getting the "error retrieving frame" notification with the same media (screenshot below). Is the media corrupt?  Please help, this is irreplacable holocaust survivor footage! Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! Same problem for me , did you founded à solution ? Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this footage located on an external drive? Can you try bringing it to your local drive or your fastest connected drive? SSD, VNMe drive, etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already did , internal and ssd .... after chating with adobe seems to be a probem of canon eos vr plugin...  when i take off the plus in the plugin folder it works...but without stiching...baad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue.  Also tried various fast SSD and output formats and presets. @Loic23169603lhao what do you mean by "i take off the plus in the plugin folder"?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines