Selector: 17

Error code: 4

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+ when I now also couldnt save the project, however I could do so saving it as a new project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for Error compiling movie. You can also check this link for more suggestions: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-fix-error-compiling-movie-errors-in-prem...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been trying to render my current Adobe project for the last three days. Everytime I try to export, halfway through it stops and pops up with a box stating there was an error with rendering one of the filters used on the video, and something about it having to be returned. The error code was 4. I have tired everythuing online from deleting my media cache, to even redownloading filters, but nothing has worked. This project is very important to me, so if anyone can help, it would be appreciated. Ill leave a reference image down below. 

The image included below is similar to the one I received, except mine said returned filter, then showed what filter couldnt be rendered. Keep in mind I've used this filter in projects in the last month so its not outdated or broken. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines