• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 403 While Trying To Export To Youtube

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to export my project from Premier Pro into Youtube I keep getting Error Code 403. I've tried different (Present) and (Format) but I keep getting Error Code 403. Can anyone help me on this? August 2022 on PC Windows

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

Sorry to hear that. Are you getting this issue while exporting a particular project? Could you post a screenshot of the error message? 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A simple 8min video with transitions, cuts and a title. Ive always been a Final Cut Pro user but Ive made the switch to Adobe. Ive watched dozens of  YouTube videos regarding the problem but non seem to help.

Error Code 403.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties, sequence settings and your export settings.

and maybe try using smart rendering

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-is-smart-rendering/td-p/10648488

Any questions, post back and let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Processor -   AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12-Core Processor GHz

RAM -   32.0 GB

System Type -   64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition -   Windows 10 Home

The computer is new I just build it a few months ago. I do need to upgrade to Windows 11. I had no idea there was a Windows 11 when I was building it since ive been a Apple user for the past 10 yrs and just made the switch to PC with very little knowledge of Windows. I never had any issues with Final Cut Pro and im struggling a bit to adapt to Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you haven't told us your source properties and sequence settings...    Any chance you're working with any material from a smart phone or screen recording?  If so, the issue may be caused by variable frame rate  clips which can cause intermittent and unpredictable issues.  Here's how to diagnose and solve the problem

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate setting the quality slider in the video panel to maximum
https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it. But after dozens of tries with different settings on both export and sequence and on Media Encoder and after watching near 35 YouTube videos on solution suggestions for 2 weeks now and eneded in failure. Ive decided to quit Adobe Premiere Pro and im just going back to Final Cut Pro. Thank you for your time.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines