• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie -1609629695

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this error code on my edits. This is on PP CC 2024, on a MacBook Pro 15" Intel Core i9. I get this error when rendering out my timeline into something like a H.264 .mp4. Sometimes I'm able to render the timeline, which is ProRes 422, then export as ProRes and no error. Sometimes the error still shows up.

The kicker here is, this is on my work laptop for remote working. When I'm in the office on my iMAC Pro Intel Xeon, I don't get this error. So there has to be something with the laptop.

I've tried trashing prefs and relaunching. I've tried restarting and nothing seems to work. However, today I tried uninstalling PP 2024, then doing a fresh install. The sequence exported as mp4. However, 2 hrs. later after creative review and some changes, the error popped back up. I just don't understand this one.

Any thoughts?

PP render error.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try turning off Hardware encoding in the Video tab of the export settings.

Also see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-rendering-or.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines