Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie - Frame Creation Error

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This past week I have been trying to render videos in Premiere Pro and keep getting this errorerror.PNG

The video I'm trying to render is about 1 hour 30 minutes long but I have rendered longer videos (up to 4 hours) in the past without errors popping up. I rendered a short 2 minute video just to test things out and no error came up. I have already tried the following:

• Rebooting my laptop
  • Uninstalling/Reinstalling Premiere Pro
  • Using an older version of Premiere Pro 
  • Creating a new project/sequence
  • Nesting the sequence
  • Changing between hardware and software encoding
  • Changing between VBR 1-2 pass and CBR
  • Clearing up space in my hard drive. Internal hard drive has over 150 GB of free space.
  • Exporting to an external drive. I used 2 TB hard drive.

So far none of these have worked. My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga C940 with 16GB of RAM. On the sequence timeline the video footage plays out just fine so I don't know what the problem is. Does anyone have a solution?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What effects are happening at that time code on the timeline. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported images and moved them in certain positions like this

images.PNG

For the actual video files I change make some color change like this

video.PNG

That's about it everything else should whatever the default it. These changes are supposed to be for the whole video. I've used these changes before with no difficulty. Just yesterday I rendered a 30 mintute video with similar edits like these and no error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am literally having the same error in 1 video. All others, heavy projects are rendering just fine but this 1 has been real pain. I have also tried everything you have mentioned but everytime it gives the same error but just different timestamps. And sometimes the timestamp is literally empty with nothing on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, please try changing the export folder to somewhere else in your system. This might work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines