Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error / Rendering / Premiere Pro 2022

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

I have a bit of a hard time rendering a really short video with Premiere. There's nothing too fancy involved, just a few video sequences and some audio files. Really simple, so I'm rather confused by the error that pops up everytime I try to save it to my computer. I'm also pretty new to Premiere so there might be something I'm not seeing clearly. I'll attach a screenshot of the error - it's in German though, sorry.

I have already tried rendering an automatically saved, older version of the project and restarting my computer. Both didn't work.

The error also refers to a timecode so I thought it's got something to do with the sequence, so I cut it but the error remains the same. The error-timecodes are also changing every time I try to export the project. It's all very confusing and nerve-wracking because a lot of time has already been flowing into that wee video project.

Maybe one of you is able to help me with this. If you need any further information to solve this, please ask away 🙂

Cheers,

Maike

PremiereError.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit: I've also tried exporting a totally different project and the same error occurs...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines