• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Sound Panel - Copy and Paste Attributes Doesn't Work?

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been recording some temporary narration, and when I thought I was done, I did some audio sweetening in Essential Sound Panel.  Then a few days later, I needed to record extra 10-15 seconds of narration, and when I copied the attributes from the one of the narration clips that already had the levels and the properties I needed, nothing would happen when I went to paste the attributes to the newly recorded narration clip.  Am I missing something obvious here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, check to see if the effects were added to your new clip from the effect controls. If you do not seem them there, click on your audio that has all the effects you want, go to the effects controls and select all the fx there and copy them (cmd+z on a mac, or ctrl+z on pc), then go to your new clip, go to effect controls and paste the effects and let me know if that works.

After you paste them, also be sure to click on "Auto-Match" from the essential sound panel so the new clip also has normalized audio.

Let me know if that works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I neglected to mention originally that I also tried the method that you suggested to no avail.  That's how I usually copy and paste the properties: click on the clip that has the effects, then go to Effects Control, copy them there, and paste them to other clips, but this absolutely doesn't work and it's a head scratcher....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Premiere is acting weird Trash Preferences.

BTW ctrl+z  (cmd+z) = undo

copy/paste is ctrl+c > ctrl+v (cmd for mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I may do try that, but before I wanted to see if this feature (copying and pasting the Essential Sound effects properties) was working for everyone else.  It apparently does...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines