• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Motion Graphics Template Grayed Out

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be unable to save my intro sequence as a template; I've made sure that the sequence is selected, but the option to export remains grayed out. I'd LOVE not to have to recreate this every time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

From the screenshot you posted, I only see video clips, and no titles. There must be at least one title to enable the Export to Motion Graphics Template export option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same problem. I downloaded After Effets to try to find the template in there but I don't know how to add just the motion graphic template to After Effects. Is there an easier way to save this Essential Graphic in my favorites to be used and easily modified in the future?

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.42.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I am using a Title and a png graphic that I made in motion. Maybe I am only allowed one title and cant use an image. Would really like Adobe to get rid of this greyed out problem so I can use my logo and website in a consistent motion graphic and not recreate them each time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't select things on multiple video tracks. You don't need to make them that way, put them in ONE track, in the same graphic/mogrt. Then you can save.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice sometimes when I make a title on something, it goes on a new track anyway. Thanks Neil, this gives me a chance to see if I can somehow force it to be a single clip 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I went to my Clip, tried to add the title to the png that I have moving in a zoom, and Premiere pro keeps making a new track with the title. I locked all the other tracks and the program just made another track. Any hints how to make a moving PNG logo work on the same track with the title? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, this thread should not have been marked as "resolved", since there should be an option to save edited MOGRTs within PR. It's such a basic function that would save so many PR users a lot of extra (unnecessary) work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem. Attached a screenshot. All 4 elements are titles, created within Premiere Pro. None of the information below was helpful in this circumstance.Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 6.45.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ETA: It seems as if only one title is allowed to be exported as a MGT. Even when I nest all the titles together, it's still grayed out. What I've been doing the past many videos is opening past projects and copying-and-pasting the intro title into my new project. You could also just save it in a separate project/sequence and open, copy, and paste each time. Until there's an actual solution for exporting multiple titles as one template directly within Premiere Pro, this is what I will continue doing. If anyone has found a solution for this to create an "Essential Graphics" template with multiple titles, would be grateful to hear your suggestions. TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines