• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export presets missing after installing CC 2017

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my export presets are missing after updating to PP CC 2017 (v11).

Can I copy them from previous version? If yes where is that folder located?

Thanks

Mica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

You can manually import them by going to Preset Browser in Media Encoder, click Import Presets button and group select all your presets (or go to Preset menu > Import and group select presets). They will then be added to the User Presets & Groups list.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can copy them. They are located at: Documents > Adobe > Adobe Media Encoder > (version you saved the in. e.g.: 10.0) > Presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

I just looked at the version 11 folder in 'Documents' and all my presets are there however they do not show up in Adobe Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can manually import them by going to Preset Browser in Media Encoder, click Import Presets button and group select all your presets (or go to Preset menu > Import and group select presets). They will then be added to the User Presets & Groups list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case anyone else is struggling with this, my 40+ Presets were wiped out with the 2017 version doing a re-install. I found them in a slightly different folder than that mentioned in this thread:

Mine were in ~/Documents/Adobe/Adobe Media Encoder/10.0/YourEmail@CreativeCloudAccount.com/Presets

Hope this is helpful to someone as I thought all of them were lost.

Cheers,
Joel

Newmediasoup, LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines