• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported audio sounds different from timeline!

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My audio sounds perfectly fine when i play it on my timeline. However, after exporting, the exported audio sounds very different and muffled.

I added the Denoiser effect as well as the Parametric EQ effect on the audio in the timeline. Thinking that this might be the problem, i erased the effects and when it exported, it didn't sound muffled anymore. But the problem is, without the denoiser and EQ effect, the audio sounds bad. So i really don't know what to do! The denoiser and EQ effect sound great on the audio in the timeline, so i'm very confused and don't know how to fix it!

PLEASE HELP!!! IT'S VERY URGENT! I have to submit this video tomorrow and i'm at loss.

TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People have had issues with the denoiser for a while. Try clearing the Media Cache and check this out: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/denoiser-problem/m-p/4162943#M10698

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I've been having problems recently as well, but I found a solution that works for me. Are you using keyframes in the audio file? I noticed when I added an ease out/in, my keyframe would change to Bezier. I switched it back to continuous Bezier or Linear, and the export was accurate to the timeline. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Dell monitors and display cables not HDMI or VGA and my speakers were plugged in the back of the computer as usual. I had to plug my speakers into the port in back of 1 of my monitors and the disable all other audio sources. And BAM audio problem solved. I'll post this in some of the other threads, so maybe it will help others with this issue. Omg I'm so happy right now! I posted pictures in the other thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looked into this issues with no success. My problem was that I was using an older project that was made with 2019 and initially converted to 2022. Once, I started from scratch on a new 2022 version project, the sound was much better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines