• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAQ: How to solve Time Remapping issues with Premiere Pro 14.3.2?

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro v 14.4. Please update to the latest version using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

We are investigating an issue with Premiere Pro (v 14.3.2) where the Time Remapping line doesn’t respond to click and drag actions.

Here is the workaround for this issue:

Instead of clicking on the Time Remapping line to adjust the speed, try clicking slightly above the line and you will be able to adjust the parameters.

Time Remapping bug.gif

If this doesn't help, you may install the previous version of Premiere Pro from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and check if it's working properly in that.

Note: 
This is only applicable to Premiere Pro 14.3.2. If you are experiencing any Time Remapping issues with the other versions, please create a new post describing your issue.

Hope this helps in solving the issue. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Update: This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro v 14.4. Please update to the latest version using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sumeet this will help a lot of end users 

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 

I am also having trouble with the Time Remapping feature in the Effect Controls Panel. It doesn't allow me to click on the line (like the video above) but also turns my cursor into a cross hair and doesn't allow me to select anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm able to do this trick on the video, but the sound does not remap with the picture.
I dont recall the sound not being able to remap with the video?  How do I make

the sound remap with the video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't Speed Ramp audio.  You need to right click on the audio and choose a speed option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does not @adobe HOTFIX this issue?! The application gets more bugs than fixes recently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro v 14.4. Please update to the latest version using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time remaping from the timeline is still broken for me in 14.4. Also the workaround does not work for me either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to make sure you can see the double arrow before adjusting the speed ramp!

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 7.08.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-23 at 7.08.59 PM.png

Hope this helps!

Kes Agnew

You Want Pizzazz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

running 14.4 and when I scrub with time remapping it displays random points in the clip. I have to hit play to find out where I am at, what the heck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to perform a speed ramp to my clips since the horizontal rubber band on the clips in timeline won't move up nor down. I can't use the pen tool to add or move the band! I can only add keyframes (on effects control, or the add keyframe icon on the left of timeline).

Opacity, scale, for example are working normally.. and my latest update is v14.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem and my latest update is 14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here, had the issue and then updated to v15.0 and it is still happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issue Pls Help me out it shows just white bar top of that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The timeine remapping tool does not appear to work in 14.9 either, workaround not viable with or without key frames. Need to send clips to AE for remapping. 

Adobe Premiere Pro 14.9.0

Windows 10, v 2004; build 19041.867

Intel Core i7 3.6

32GB ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work for me. I'm on 15.0 and Time Remapping still doesn't work. The fx icon is greyed out and I can't change any of the settings except keyframes, the keyframes don't do anything to help. Heres a picture of what it looks like:Time Remapping.png

Shayzy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1.  Exact same problem.

Windows 10
Premiere 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem and my latest update is 22.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too! I literally just downloaded the program, and PAID THE MONEY TO GET IT only to have a major feature not working. With that much money invested and 2 years of time, you think they'd have worked it out. Guess the money isn't going to this program. Should have gone with DaVinci...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines