• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts Missing - Source Text

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime I go to use my text tool, all of my fonts are gone. all of the CC typefaces I have synched aren't showing up and neither are the ones I have bought and downloaded on to my machine. Funny thing is, all of my other creative cloud software (Ai, Ae, Id, etc.) all recognize and see the typegaces.

I've tried to uninstall Premeire and redownload it, but nothing is fixing the issue. Any and all help is appreciated because ehtis is driving me up a wall!

Premiere Pro - Source Text Fonts Gone.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Premiere Elements forum.   Your question may be moved to Premiere Pro by an adminstrator.  If not, you might ask their instead.    

You might also look at this troubleshooting guide:  https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andypkovac,

We're currently investigating this issue. Could you please try the latest Premiere Pro Beta & let us know if the fonts are loading properly? You may refer to this link to know more about the Creative Cloud Beta program.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Premiere Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines