Frame-dividing Premiere Pro video clips quickly

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a tool in Premiere Pro that allows you to quickly divide an entire video clip into single frames? Currently, I'm using the razor blade to slice each clip frame by frame and it takes forever. If there were a way to highlight the clip and use a tool to divide it all into single frames in one click, that would be amazing. None of my Google searches have turned up the answer, but perhaps I've got my search terms off.

This is for stop-motion animation editing. (And I'm self-taught, apologies if this is an obvious one.)

Thanks,
Tim
TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to do this automaticly.

Instead of cutting the video, export your clip to a PNG sequence: this will give you still images.

You can select which image you want and set the duration. I believe stop motion is about 6 frames.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines