• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting multiple exports from the same sequence in premiere pro

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends, for some brands I sometimes make more than 100 reels of video in one sequence. I work in the same sequence because the videos are very simple and need to end quickly. Anyway, when it comes to export, it takes a lot of my time. Every time I click on the output name on the export page and it asks me "this file already exists, should I copy it or rename it?". I say "keep both", but on another computer in the office it does it automatically without this notification. I just click export, I can't find this setting no matter what I do, where can I find it?

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You on Mac or PC?

On my PC attempting to recreate this results in:

• If I click in the filename in the export window, I get prompted to "Keep both" or "Replace"
  • If I just click export, the file gets overwritten with no prompting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this happens with me too, but on a computer in the office it automatically selects keep both without asking me this question. So I searched for this setting, I looked at all the settings on both computers but I couldn't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, are you on Mac or PC? These options are very different depending on your OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines