• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

High CPU usage while using Twixtor Pro plugin

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

My problem is very interesting, but quite simple.

Whenever I use Twixtor Pro in my Premire Pro Poroject, when the timeline gets to the part where the Twixtor comes up, it just simply uses my processor at 100%, and I just don't know why. I couldn't find any solution for this, I have more powerful system, than the minimum requirements, but it's still lagging. This happens only when I use Twixtor Pro.

Please help!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, quizas no sea un problema de la maquina si no del tipo de clip que usas; por ejemplo mi MAC M1 sufre cuando intento usar el twixtor con un video de 24 fps mas no cuando está en 60: Quizas ese sea el problema.

Salu2

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Gábor25903011zojj,

Have you tried reaching out to the plugin manufacturer to see if this is a known issue for them? Also, please check if you have the latest version of the plugin.

Thanks,

Ishan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines