• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I convert a Premiere Pro file to an mp4 file

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload a video I made using Adobe Premiere Pro to YouTube, but it will not allow me to. How do I change the type of file so I can do so?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you export a project to a media file from Premiere Pro, in the Export dialog box, you select the Format (codec ... style?) and then the particulars.

For YouTube, many use an H.264 1080p or 4k format. Some prefer the DNxHD/R in mxf-op1a format.

ExportRender Settings.PNG

As above here, checking the Source (your media sequence settings), set the Format and Preset options to get the Export Output settings (3) you need.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ana - Just as Neil said, I'm one of the many that use the H.264 Format and I also choose a YouTube Preset from the preset dropdown. I tend to use the YouTube 1080p HD preset, but there are also other YouTube Resolution Presets options to choose from the dropdown.

Additionally, you can set your video to auto-publish to YouTube directly from Premiere Pro's Media export settings by selecting the "Publish" tab (see screenshot below). There you can log into your YouTube account, choose privacy settings, a title, etc. This automates the upload process for you, saving you time in the long run.

Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 8.28.19 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines