How do I reduce the duration of my timeline?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video I'm making is less that three minutes long, but my timeline is nearly 12 minutes long.

How do I get ride of all the empty space on the right hand side?Screenshot 2022-03-13 122145.png

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check for other tracks above #4 that you have displayed. You might have an errant clip down the road a bit causing the extended timeline. Also, you can check for other Audio tracks you are not displaying.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW: If you hover your mouse over the timeline and press '~" (tilde) you will expand the timeline (or any panel your are hovering over) to full screen and you can see other tracks easier.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To begin a sequence, Premiere always includes area past the current working space to add material to. To expand the timeline to show the contents filling the panel, hit the / key.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines