How to export video with transparent channel and low memory

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I wanted to export a video with a transparent channel, but the memory is very large, using premiere pro I can’t reduce the bitrate in any way, are there any options to export with a small memory while maintaining transparency?
Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Memory is very large: no idea what you mean by that.

Post screenshot export settings so we can see what you are talking about.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on a Mac you can try exporting as a Quicktime with the Animation codec set to 8bpc + alpha. That may produce a smaller file size than whatever you are using. (I don't know if the Windows version of Pr still has the Quicktime Animation codec available.)

Typically, video files with alpha channels are very large in size regardless of which format and codec are used.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quick time with Alpha is the way to go, but you have to accept that it will be a larger file

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines