• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make adjustment layer affect only for one track? Please

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm using Premiere for many years but I got stuck with this.

I have a bunch of tracks with the video parts (music video) and I need to correct (color) some of these tracks with the Adjusment layer.

But the adjusment layer affecting for all the tracks below!(

Need your PRO help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just nest the  adjust ment layer to the clips you want it to affect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we are in 2024 and still nothing remotely close, to what this thread has been talking about, has been implemented into Premiere Pro.

ALSO now that I have used After Effects, the way you can bind the properties of a track to any number of other tracks, would to me, be the simplest solution and a super helpful one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a bit of information ... AfterEffects layers in a comp, are not at all in any way equivalent to tracks in Premiere.

They are the exact same as the layers in the Essential Graphics panel, or ... the user-added effects in the Effects Control Panel.

Although the pic-whip tool is an awesome thing in Ae ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That makes sense, I won't claim to know what the back end of Ae or Pr BUT I know I'm not the only one trying to do nest/adjustment layer inception, and having a function that would allow for targeted adjustment layers, would make a lot of peoples lives easier and has been complained about for over 10 years in this thread alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines