How to revert Dynamic Link with After Effects comp to original video?

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to control the brightness of a small potion of a clip and selected Relpace with After Effects Composition.  Once in AE the expected options I wanted to use didn't work and I realized it would be significantly eaisier to do back in Premiere.

Now how do I. on this saved file, revert Dynamic Link with After Effects comp to original video?

I have looked all over online and everyone states that Adobe does not supply a way to undo this.  That doesn't make any sence that they would program a dead end into their software like that.

I don't wan't any complex steps here, where is the option to unlink AE so I can edit this clip normally with Premiere?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Your After Effects timeline click on the video clip and Command (CTL)+C to copy (Or Edit > Copy whichever you prefer). Switch back to your timeline in Premiere Pro and click on the sequence and Command (CTL)+V to paste. I'm sure you get the idea, I don't have to spell it out for you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines