• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

in app tutorials not loading for premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done the in app tutorials before and found them very useful. So after sometime, I've went to load them up again for a refresher in Premiere Pro, and the workspace and project loads up, which you can play around with,  but there is no accompanying tutorial that guides you through. Am I missing something? As I've done it before, is this a one-time use sort of operation?>

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Shoutout to Rohit Pandita on the Adobe support team, I was able to resolve this with a minor tweak to the other methods mentioned here.

- Navigate to the /Users/Shared/Adobe/Premiere Pro 2023/Learn Panel/payloads/en_US folder

- Cmd+I to open the Get Info dialog, Click the Lock symbol in the lower right and enter administrator credentials

- Click the "more options" icon on the lower left, jsut to the right of the + and - icons

- Select "Apply to all enclosed items..."

This should apply the correct pe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's fixed in the upcoming version, ted. You can also install the beta, and it works there. Sorry for the issue. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, having th same issue. Where can I find/download this version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

Look in the Creative Cloud desktop application in the left sidebar for Beta Apps.  Click on it. Premiere Pro should then appear as a choice in the main panel. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find Users/Shared/Adobe/Premiere Pro 2022/Learn Panel/payloads/en_US? How can I navigate to that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Tutorials couldn't be retrieved or cannot connect to the internet errors:  These errors are are probably caused by a write permissions issue to the folder that the dynamic content (i.e. Tutorials) are being writtent to. We are investigating the cause of this issue but we have a possible workaround. 

• Quit Premiere and navigate to 
  • Users/Shared/Adobe/Premiere Pro 2022/Learn Panel/payloads/en_US (note if you using a different language go to that countries folder ... de_DE or fr_FR or ja_JP or ko_KR)
  • use CMD+I on the payload/en_US and click the lock icon to allow the settings to be modified
  • set 'Read & Write' to the 'everyone' username.
  • relaunch Premiere

Relaunch Premiere and the tutorials should be downloadable and visible in the Learn panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that worked. Thank you.

all our iMacs (22) in our teaching lab have same issue, apart from a machine with older Premiere version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked for me too, although I had to do it twice. Don't know why the access was not granted the first time, but worked in the end!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find Users/Shared/Adobe/Premiere Pro 2022/Learn Panel/payloads/en_US? How can I navigate to that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Mac finder you can go the top level directory where you can see the Applications folder listed.  From that level you should also see the Users folder.  Just open the Users folder and follow path (i.e. Shared, Adobe, Premiere Pro 2022, Learn Panel, payloads) and then set your rw access to the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this worked for me too. 2020 27" 5K iMac running Monterey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Monterey 12.6  Any time I click on an in-app tutorial it says it cannot retrieve the files because I have no internet????? I'm finding quite a few YouTube video tutorials that have no problem loading. I'm pretty sure it's not my connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and yes, I have Premiere Pro CC 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the work around that was mentioned in the previous thread? (dated 9/12/22)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and my OS is Ventura. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the instructions that were listed (9/12/22 entry from me)?  Is the user that is signed in your mac system an admin user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I uninstalled the app and re-installed. The "Learn" panel will now show the in-app tutorials available, but it will not download them. I changed the read/write permissions of the Learn/pathway folder which allowed the app to load the content to the panel, but the app still gives an error that the content couldn't be downloaded. This feature works as expected in other Adobe apps, so it appears as if this an application specific bug.

PPro version 23.2.0 (build69)

Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 19045.2486

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz

GeForce 1660Ti - NVidia Studio Driver 528.49

16 GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have a previous Pr release installed before installing Pr 23.2?  Can you navigate to this folder
\\Users\Public\Public Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro 2023\Learn Panel\payloads\en_US (or to the language folder that was selected when installing Pr) and then delete the folder 'dynamic'.
Re-launch Pr and from the Learn panel select tutorials to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I have been an Adobe user for many years and have had PremierePro installed on this machine for over 3 years. Not once before have I had issues with any of the panels in PPro, or any Adobe app, not loading or operating as expected. It's nuts that the user has to hunt down a buried system folder and change file permissions to try and fix the problem. And, yes, I followed of the instructions above for the previous posts. I have only been able to get them to load in the panel but NEVER are they actually accessible for use. After following your suggestion one more time, now they do not load at all. Worked just fine in previous releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This method for 2023 just worked for me! Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In app tutırials not loading 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide which platform you are using (Mac or Win) and the Pr version that you have installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shoutout to Rohit Pandita on the Adobe support team, I was able to resolve this with a minor tweak to the other methods mentioned here.

- Navigate to the /Users/Shared/Adobe/Premiere Pro 2023/Learn Panel/payloads/en_US folder

- Cmd+I to open the Get Info dialog, Click the Lock symbol in the lower right and enter administrator credentials

- Click the "more options" icon on the lower left, jsut to the right of the + and - icons

- Select "Apply to all enclosed items..."

This should apply the correct permissions to all subfolders and fix the issue if you're experiencing the same problem as my users.

For reference:

iMac Intel (Retina 5K, 27-Inch, 2019)

MacOS 13.0.0 (Ventura)

Premiere Pro 2023 (24.7.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem with the latest 2024 update on Windows 10, none of the in app tutorials would work. I solved it using a similar solution by right-clicking on the en_US folder within C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro 2024\Learn Panel\payloads in File Explorer, selecting Properties from the menu, unticking Read-only and then clicking Ok on the subsequent popup. It would seem that the installer installs this folder as read-only?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue with the folder being left in a read only state does not happen all of the time.  We actually had the installer modify their installation read/write levels to fix the original issue.  However we have not identified why this does not always work.  Were you installing as a non-admin user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm an admin user. I didn't get any permission errors when changing the read only state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines