Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Know the basics of Premiere, but would like to learn more

Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive worked with and Ive watched enough tutorials to feel I have at least a beginner understanding of Premiere, but would like to dive deeper and learn more advanced skills but I'm having trouble finding footage. Is there any websites that provide free shorts or publicly owned footage I can download to practice with? Ive tried websites that some suggested but I would like more of a short video instead of typing in a keyword and pulling random clips from a website I'm not familiar with

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not free but Adobe's Classroom in a book is excellent and comes with lots of footage to work with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you got a smart phone?  Try shootings some things with it and bring them in to Premiere.   If you do some googling, you find lot's of footage available for free.  Many stock footage houses allow you to download lo rez versions with or without watermarks.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines