• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Language pack download for transcription

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to transcribe a sequence in Russian, I need to download the language pack and when I do, it just doesn't download even if I leave it for many many hours, the bar just doesn't move, any idea of what can I do or an alternative way?

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Hey Jose,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you go to the Creative Cloud Desktop App > All Apps > click on the three dots next to Premiere Pro > Add-ons and click on the Add button next to the Russian language pack?

CCDA more actions.png

If that does not work, please check if the Creative Cloud Desktop App is up to date. You can do so by opening the hamburger menu in the upper left corner and clicking Help > Check for Updates. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jose,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you go to the Creative Cloud Desktop App > All Apps > click on the three dots next to Premiere Pro > Add-ons and click on the Add button next to the Russian language pack?

CCDA more actions.png

If that does not work, please check if the Creative Cloud Desktop App is up to date. You can do so by opening the hamburger menu in the upper left corner and clicking Help > Check for Updates. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, seems to work, thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help! Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines