Looking for Course Template to Help With Coding Course in PR (Java Programming)

Contributor ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this is off topic from normal "how to do frame hold" type question but hoping to get some pointers as I can't find anything myself.

I normally build courses where I have all the assets provided for me by the company I'm working for. Now, I want to build a short course starting with no assets. I'd love to buy from someone a full package that would allow me to easily to create slide templates, bullet points, transitions, important things, etc.

Is that a thing? Any links or pointers? I normally work from a powerpoint template provided by the company I work for, but in this case, I can do whatever I want.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Have you looked into creating or buying a pack of .mogrts? That's what I would do. I'm also building a course and would be happy to share any tips with you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've looked but nothing obvious

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines