• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lower Thirds title error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, I have created a construction video, with lower 3rds titles to label what is happening in the bottom-left corner.  the titles are white text on a red background.  (In preview they look fine, and if I only export a few seconds of the sequence they look fine)  But when I try a full export, the red background has disappeared, leaving only the white text.  does anyone know how to solve this?

Title Example without red.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

If exporting via Media Encoder, in the preferences for that app, un-check "Import sequences natively".

If this is from PrPro ... hmmm ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If exporting via Media Encoder, in the preferences for that app, un-check "Import sequences natively".

If this is from PrPro ... hmmm ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed with Neil. If you export from Premiere Pro, and select "Queue" which renders and exports your video in Adobe Media Encoder it will remove the backgrounds made in Essential Graphics unless you uncheck the box "Import sequences natively" from Media Encoder's preferences prior to exporting.

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 11.31.52 AM.png

If you export directly within Premiere Pro, there is no issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you guys, tha'ts exactly what the issue was, exporting from PP fixed it, and un-checking "Import sequences natively" in ME fixed it in there.. which is my preference for renders.  Cheers !  Deadline is still on !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines