Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lumetri color not working

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden lumetri color stopped working. I have to manually select lumetri from the drop-down menu and then it'll add. but it's irritating for big projects having many clips on it. I'm attaching the screenshot here.
thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by 'Stopped working'?

If you go to the Color tab in PPro, as soon as you change one of the parameters (e.g. exposure), the Lumetri Color Effect is added automatically to the clip.

Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've attached the screenshots of the problem I'm facing. please check the attachments.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sort of get your problem. Now, have you tried my solution?

Open up the the Color tab and, with the clip of your choice selected, start changing one of the parameters. Lumetri will be added automatically to the clip as an effect.

Once I have a base grade I often copy/paste the Lumetri effect from one clip to the next and then finetune parameters. You can even create an Effect Preset which you can then drag & drop to any clip.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is every time I've to add it from the dropdown menu. I know copy-paste can give me a solution but it's not that easy like it was earlier. like earlier, if the lumetri panel is open in the workflow, If I adjust anything on the lumetri panel, the effect will automatically work on that particular clip. but now it's not happening.

also, my adjustment layer isn't working at all. it's grayed out. it's showing like this attachment. that's the other main issue I'm facing right now.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines