• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manual Multi-Camera Method

LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro has long has multi-camera editing capabilities.  The first method involved manual creation of both the Source and Target sequences.  Automatic creation and syncing was added later, and a lot of folks are using that method without any difficulty.  However, there are times when things just don't work the way you expect with the automatic method.  Unfortunately, Adobe has removed the older, manual method from the Help file, so may editors new to Premiere Pro aren't even aware that manual creation is possible.

If you're having any difficulty using the automatic methods, this manual method will almost certainly resolve those issues.

1. Create a sequence to hold your footage.  (Source Sequence)

2. Add the clips, and sync them manually.

3. In the bin, right click that sequence and choose New Sequence From Clip.  (Target Sequence.)

4. In the timeline, right click on that newly nested sequence and choose Multi-Camera>Enable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This tutorial shows a quick and easy way to build multicamera sequences manually (and without losing waveforms).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this is an old post, but I'm having this exact problem.  Each time I follow the exact same steps you describe.  But sometimes I'm unable to see all the cams.  Its very frustrating and mystefying.  I have yet to find a CLEAR explanation on the Adobe site on how to resolve this.  If you know...please help! tks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks...those are the exact steps I was following and it didn't work.  I ended up just deleting the entire sequence.  But now I have another problem...suddenly the mute buttons on my 5 audio tracks are toggling on and off.  Everytime I click play...the mutes turn off...and keyframes are added...I'm getting increasing frustrated with Premiere the past few months.  It has become extremely buggy with things that never were a problem.  I've wasted so much time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines