• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing language Pack for transcription

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly, I cannot create transcripts. All of the language packs are missing, and don't seem to download when I try so select the download from Cloud icon. I've reinstalled numereous times only to have the same issue. Is there a location online where I can download them? Does anyone know where the language packs are located?

Thanks in advance, 

Jeff

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 5.41.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-24 at 5.42.35 PM.png

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow Alexander's info in this link to see what you cloud desktop says. And try to download from there.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/inicializando-el-motor-de-transcripci%C3%B3n...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow Alexander's info in this link to see what you cloud desktop says. And try to download from there.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-dj-frankfurt/inicializando-el-motor-de-transcripci%C3%B3n-local/m-p/12756310#M395633 

Stan

By @Stan Jones

But solutions seems not to works. I tried but don't know wat the issue , i think it due to windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you tried the "empty cache" solution at the bottom of the page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, xavpil,

Sorry about that. Did you try the steps in Alexander's post? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/inicializando-el-motor-de-transcripci%C3%B3n...

Try them and report back.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The steps in Alexander's post aren't working.  Seems to be a widespread issue.  Please advise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The strange thing is that it's not even a language outside of my country.  It's the English language that is missing.  Essentially, transcription stopped working all together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Current,

Sorry. Which country are you in now?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the United States.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. Is there further information about your computer, your installation of Creative Cloud (such as an educational installation), or your internet connection we don't know yet? If not, have you tried using Adobe Cleaner and reinstalling the software?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got on chat with Adobe and they were able to fix it via screen share.  I'm not sure what kind of magic they used.  Recommended that they reach out to you all so that the forums can be updated with complete information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Current,

I think I found your account. I could not track down any support cases. I'll continue to try and root out the solution then. Thank you for reporting back, though. Not everyone does that. 🙂

Take Care,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang. I'm experiencing the same thing. I guess I'll hop on their support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Pete K,

Let us know how it goes, OK? Your solution may help others.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Is there a fix yet or do I still need to call support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tai,

Sorry about that. Have you read this possible solution? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/inicializando-el-motor-de-transcripci%C3%B3n...

If you have tried that, and it still isn't working, feel free to contact us. Let me know if you need help connecting. Tip: Ask for the "video queue" when initiating your case. It is always a good idea. I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, for people experiencing this issue.

Attempt to go to Edit >> Preference >> Media Cache and delete the media cache and select the second option (all media cache) and check if it helps and please save the current project if you are working .

The support helped me with this, and it worked 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know, Arsa. To get that second option in the Media Cache Preferences' "Delete Media Cache Files" dialog box, choose File > Close All Projects before going to Preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! It works for me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've got another problem (the delete media cache didn't work) when I try to transcript there s no languages options in the box

transcription.JPG
(i try to transcript in French) and I've go the speak-to-text French option validated :

ranscript2.JPG

any idea to solve this ? : /

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you tried to go Back to 22.6 if you are in V23 of Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it worked with 22.6 ! Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. I have a lot of problem on V23 too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines