Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi cam sequence problems when linked with audio track

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!! 

I'm new to the forum but I have a VERY specific question for a VERY specific workflow. I do huge multi cam projects. Sometimes I'll have 5 or 6 different takes of classical musicians (for example) amd each take might have up to 12 different cameras. So lets say 5 multicam timelines with 12 cams each. I do this because then I will mix all the different takes with the master audio. Many times when I have a lot of timelines going on at the same time, I'll get a very specific problem that occurs which slows my workflow to a crawl. When I link the multicam timeline with its audio and then double click to see the 12 cams in multicam, I get a black screen. The cams are there because if I randomly click on the source screen where they should be, I can change from one cam to another but I can see them! If I unlink the audio, then I can see them again. This is a huge problem becuase then I can´t move and cut both audio and video at the same time. Any ideas? 

Thanks!! 

Noah

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody has any idea?? Thanks 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines