Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My entire Premiere Pro file isn't exporting

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Despite repeated attempts, my Premiere Pro file is failing to entirely export correctly. It says it's a 95mb file, and yet only 6.mb gets exported. It is the whole video, but it is low-quality/fuzzy and has glitches throughout. I have cleared all my cache files, tried using Adobe Media Encoder to re-export it, and it remains the same. I also have over 100gb of file space, so it's not a file space issue. I am at a loss of what to do.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of your export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the Export Settings for the video I want to export.

nnnn.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your sequence resolution is very low: 320 x 240, is it intentional?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so! I don't know how that happened. It's a video mostly of screencaps/pictures, and then at the end I have a brief video clip ripped from YouTube, all set to an mp3 track. How do I change the resolution and what would you reccomend? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you dragged a 320x240 clip to your timeline, and Premiere asked you if you want to match your seq to your clip and you agreed.
You still can change your sequence settings to the desired resolution, but if all your clips are low res, then you must scale up those, and the quality won't be better at the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines