• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My footage has more saturation, and contrast in the Program monitor but not in Source monitor.

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 18.07.43.png

I recently got an issue in Premiere 22.2 and 22.1. 

My footage (shot on FS7 in 4K) is displayed completely different in Finder and in my Source monitor then in my timeline and render. If I add proxies and let my timeline play the footage is shown in its original state.

I work on an iMac 2020 AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4GB from 2020 without an external screen.

I do not have checked the Display Color Management in my preferences, and if I do check it the footage just gets darker. 

I have added my sequence settings, if there is needed any more settings or specs let me know!

Thanks!!

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 18.16.34.png

  

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Could you check this article for more suggestions? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-saturated-over-exposed-hlg-clips-in-premiere-pro-v-22/td-p/12489252

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Could you check this article for more suggestions? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-saturated-over-exposed-hlg-cl...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you so much, this resolved my question!

Yorben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues. This is on my laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, have you looked through the article listed?

The issue for this is typically you're working with an HDR clip ... especially files from iPhones are prone to do this ... on a Rec.709 timeline.

As noted in MANY places, for that you need to select one or more clips in the project panel, right-click, Modify/Interpret Footage and most often use the Override option set to Rec.709.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines