• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Narration Text Window

Enthusiast ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a feature that allows you to add text to a window.A script so to speak so you can read from as you record narration?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft Word on a separate monitor..or how about ..a printed piece of paper.

outsidethebox_thumbnail.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a plugin called "Post Notes" that might work for this. It costs a little money. It creates a panel in Premiere Pro that you an add notes, script, to do lists, and such. https://postnotes.io/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generally recommend recording VO to a hardware audio recorder, something like a Zoom H4n or a Roland R-05, so Shooter's "piece of paper" suggestion fits nicely with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Terrys30580497 - I work on a two-monitor setup and pull up my script in a Google Docs on one monitor and keep Premiere Pro open in the other while I record. I find that when I use paper, I sometimes ruffle the paper (accidentally), the noise is picked up by my condenser mic. Another alternative is to pull up your script on a tablet device, like an iPad, and read from that. Hope this helps! Happy recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines