• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested sequence breaking within After Effects Comp???

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have footage which I have speed ramped in premiere, then applied two adjustment layers on top. One with a colour grade, the other with neat video. Then I nest these and replace the nest with AE Composition. In After Effects, the two adjustments layers are just black solids?

Any pointers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joew37975982,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. The issue you have reported may occur if After effects is not able to get a preview frame in realtime for your Premiere Pro sequence. Usually, this may happen if you are using highly CPU intensive effects like neat video. In such cases, you may either apply such processing-intensive effects at the end if possible or you may try to render and replace the video in Premiere Pro and then send it to After effects as required. Also, you may try to clean the cache in After Effects to check for any issue with cached previews. To do this please go to Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache. Once done, check the preview.

Hope it helps, let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Summet,

I'm facing the same problem. When you say "try to render and replace the video in Premiere Pro", you mean replace it with what? You mean export the whole video and then use dynamic link in a timeline with the whole video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines