Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested Sequence Issue and Error

Contributor ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue #1:

Error and crash when nested sequences are renamed. 

I produce a podcast and in the project, I have my two hosts and one guest for every show. Each person has their video nested in their own separate nested sequences. If I rename any nested sequences, the new name will not populate or appear in the master sequence and the clips will not display or playback anywhere in the project. 

Thank you in advance for helping me solve this issue.

-also-

Issue or Question #2:

There may be a better way of doing this, if so please let me know or point to a quick tutorial to simplify the process.

I produce a podcast and I have a prepro project set as a template to make replicating continuity simple and straightforward. For each new episode, I open the previous project, remove the video clips from the nested sequences and replace them and then save the project with a new name. I do this because as far as I know, Pr does not let the user create templates or presets.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could be tied to the way you are creating your projects. What happens when you start with a new clean project file and then do the nesting? Do you still have this problem? If you can make nests without a problem in a new project, then maybe we can come up with new ways of working efficiently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines